Wednesday, November 21, 2007

a replacement job

So out goes the gap and in comes the swimming. Coaching makes me happier. Sometimes you take a job because it pays well and at other times you take a job because it looks better on the resume and sometimes you take a job because its something you really want to do and it makes you happy- and that is what this one is all about. I really do love being a pool deck as a coach - someone for the kids to look up to- teaching them something that I love. And with this maybe I will get some wahoos out there and swimming with me. The pay by the hour is better than Gap but the hours are less. It still gives me the flexibility to teach swim lessons on Tue & Thur and the possible weekend days too. But I am already out at Lee on Wednesdays for pilates so now i get to be out there for 2 reasons. Ok that is if I get up early enough on Tuesday and long on to the site and get into the class for the next set which starts in Jan.

Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I cant believe that another year has come and gone - this time last year i was making paper turkeys and waiting till 6 pm on wednesday night to leave school and start the needed break - Can it really be time again to get up before the sun does and go shopping after a night of to much food and drinks. I am thankful that I am lucky enough to keep landing all of these part time jobs that are keeping me afloat... I am thankful that my sisters are all coming to visit but know at the same time it will make my life crazy for a few days.. Caroline offered me her BIG ass car to drive if i need one while they are here - so I will wait and see what happens once they get here.

So I am posting this later than I thought I was going to...This morning like most after thanksgiving I got up before the sun did - TARGET here we come - it was not that crazy in there at 6 am - got some birthday and a few christmas gifts out of the way. So it was a good day shopping. J and A went to Walmart at 5 am and said that it was down right crazy in there and it was a good thing that I was not there because I would have left due to all of the people. for some reason we then ventured into Curcit city and after about 15 min I had to leave due to the crowds - it was wild in there. the shopping day ended around 11 and was followed up by thanksgiving left overs and a good nap... Happy Holidays - get to shopping and dealing with families...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Swimming is in you...it always has been and always will be. Anybody lucky enough to have you as their coach or on the pool deck is fortunate. Good for you on leaving GAP...it was time for you to start a new chapter of your life and I wish you well and support you in your endeavors.

Best of luck and good things will come to you..You'll see.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home