Monday, May 08, 2006

I will find a job - one full time job that is

So the jobs are starting to add up...Oh how many do I have now, 4 I think...I think that I am going to stop counting till I have to do taxes next year. I have resume after resume out there and the offers for interviews are starting to come in...I sent one last night and got an offer this morning for an interview for next week... Today was the first meeting for the Alexandria Wahoos, for the coaches that is. I am the head coach for the summer...I have not been a head coach since the summer of 97, and I have to say that for now I think that I missed it... Love being on the pool deck... afternoon practice starts on the Tuesday after memorial day and morning practice the day before my birthday, meets are Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings. It makes me feel better that I have the summer set and that I have some $ coming in even if it means working 7 days a week. I will let yall know what happens at the next interview...they need an art teacher and a digital art teacher and they are willing to pay for me to go get my masters... it might sound to good to be true.

1 Comments:

Blogger tiny robot said...

Happy belated birthday!!! XOXOXO!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home