Friday, October 28, 2005

Tagged For the 23rd post

Blue Dog Art Tagged me - but I just found this out after I was reading hers...and I am only 2 posts past that 23rd...

Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the 5th sentence (or close to it.)
4. Post that, along with these rules, in your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

And the 5th sentence of my 23rd posting was:

"The water is only 5 small cuts, so I will take a look at it next Tuesday and see if I want to recut those before I start to wrap all of the glass up."

I was talking about the fairy window, that I just finshed with this week. I do have to say that I was much happier with the new water than I was with the first colors and shapes that I had picked...

So for the others to Tag :
1. tiny robot
2. The Hindsmers
3. Blue Dog Art (but she is the one who tagged me)
4. Glass Hole Studios ( has left a comment)
5. Sophiagrrl


In other news I just found out that the newest of the roommates has accepted a job in another state and will be moving at the end of the year - so yet again I will have to do the roommate search for Jan which is a pain in the ass cuase no one wants to move then...and its not like I can just split the house with the remaining roommate cuase as of now I dont even have a job - thanks to the lay off...another thing to add to the stress of life these days

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Dog Art said...

Heh, heh, heh,

You started your blog before me and I have more posts than you. Weird.

Hang in there my friend. Employment will find you.

9:33 AM  
Blogger tiny robot said...

My little brother already tagged me. You can view my not-so-exciting sentence on my blog.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home