Monday, September 26, 2005

Rerun on HGTV

For those of you who might have missed it the first time or you have nothing better to do at 7:45 am on Thursday morning than to laugh at me on TV here's your chance. The rerun of my show (crafters coast to coast) is on this Thursday, the show starts at 7:30 am but I am the third person on the show so it will be closer to a quarter till 8 before you will see me. Yes you can laugh, please do, cause that is all that I can do when I watch it. I just have to remember to check my mail on Thursday and Friday and see who watched it this time and how many hits I get on the site.

In other glass news...The stainglass 3-d stars - I need to take a picture of them - where both received with smiles and "yes, they are sharp." Sharp for sure, in making them I sliced open a knuckle on my left hand cutting glass, stabbed the fatty part of my palm on my right when I was wrapping it with foil, and then when the flux popped with the soder I got 2 small burns on my arm...with those 3 injures in one night I should be good for a while. The pain I will go through for art and making glass for others. At least I did not have to get stitches this time. I think that I have a few more stainglass projects that I want to do before the holidays, so I might try and hit the studio some more on the off nights for fusing and Tuesday for stainglass. Thats the plan for now but you never know what will happen.


So enjoy the show if you are up on Thursday watch it, tape it, TiVo it or wait for the next rerun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blue Dog Art said...

You ROCK Hadley on HGTV! Not to be missed. See you tonight at class.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is quite the little tv staring role that you are engaged in. Don't forget us little people when you become rich and famous...

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home