Wednesday, October 12, 2005

There back and I can see clearly now.


The masses of people who were missing last week returned this week. The studio was full, not packed but with the changing weather and the holidays starting to creep up on us more people will start to show who have not been there in months.

I got a better picture of the star over the weekend, you can see all of the colors now. I finished cutting all of the glass for the fairy however now I am not crazy about the glass that I picked for the water. The water is only 5 small cuts, so I will take a look at it next Tuesday and see if I want to recut those before I start to wrap all of the glass up. I am not in a rush right now to get it finished.

The new dichroic arrived in the mail on Tuesday from PJ, I did not fire it up last night...I think that I am going to order some of the clear glass this week, but I need to wait till Friday (sat is pay day) since the money for glass went to getting new lenses for my glasses (cause the flex card would not work). I went to the eye doctor this morning to pick up the new contacts and to ask about getting the lenses replaced in my old frames ( I have some flex spending money that I need to use up) and they are like your right eye in those glasses is so off we are not sure if you would pass your drivers test with those. So the girl at the front desk made me leave them - so no glasses for the next week, at least I have new contacts. So bring the world into focus.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue Dog Art said...

At least your FSA is usable now. Brian wants me to wait until his kicks in the first of the year. I SO need new contacts and glasses.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Auntie M said...

I love your stars! :) Jeff and I are still pondering how to hang our glass...should I buy a chain at the hardware store? something strong but ugly or pretty and scary? hhmmm....

8:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those stars are incredible...how do you do what you do Hadley?

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home