Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Broken

Glass breaks and so do so many other things. Working with glass makes you realize how easy somethings break and others don't, some break the way they should and others break how they want to. And you can pass that off to other areas of your life be that in work, play, love, what have you. Some things can be fixed while others have to be thrown away, some can be replaced and others are lost for a life time. Making one of a kinds with glass that is fragile and does what it wants and not what it should is always a test. Lesson in life... And so I have to remember like glass, people always change up on you and throw a curve and you should not over think things and expect them to go the way you want them to. So I am going to step back and wait and see where it takes me this time. Trying not to over think things...Easier said than done...But you can also say it is the holidays and to much going on and that it is best to wait it out and see where the new year takes me. Takes me and my glass and a budding business on the brink of HGTV and a love for art. I love for new glass and patterns and ideas and knowing that my glass is like snow flakes all so different and yet the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home